Corner display tables set onto legs originally fitted to an old treadlle press from a Macclesfield silk mill. The original green paint is kept as much as possible with remnants of more recent paint retained. The tables are made from reclaimed flooring with an inset of older and darker beam oak removed from a stable in Cambridgeshire.The tables are freestanding with an oak back panel leg. The shelf is fitted with the original securing bolt.
A delicate black lathe leg with oak top striped with French black oak, with two under draws and French black oak handles. The lathe leg originates from a ladies’ metal workshop circa 1940 in Stockport. Ideal as a feature in a hallway, kitchen, office or study. The top is 300mm deep and 1150mm long.